Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Reply Regarding Printed Maps

Yet another great email reply from Banners on the Cheap

Greetings Realmwright,

Very, very cool!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with me and for sharing our info with your audience. We truly appreciate the free advertising!!

I can't wait to find out how your maps turn out!! I've bookmarked your page so I can check it out at a later date. We'd love to see photos of your maps in action, of course, when you find the room to hang them in your nerdatorium!

I hope Santa treats you well and crosses this off the wish list!!

Just today we started a sale on our banners which will be good through November 20th to get 30% off!! I couldn't find you on our mailing list so I've forwarded this email to you, it's a click through promotion so if you are able to buy by the expiration date you want to head to our site by clicking through the link in the email so it will apply the discount.

Hope this helps!! Thanks again for sharing!!

Have fantastic gaming day!

Melissa Mcquiston
Customer Love Team
www.bannersonthecheap.com
1-877-710-1876
M-F 7AM-9PM Central
Saturday 9AM-6PM Central

No comments:

Post a Comment