Friday, November 2, 2012

NaGaDeMon

NaNoWriMo kicked off Wednesday. Sadly I never received any requests for worldbuilding assistance, but I suppose there is still the chance someone will get stuck and reach out. Whether they ask me directly or not, I hope my blog can give them good info and resources, and best of luck.

Along the same lines of November being the "official" month for creative ventures, I recently learned of NaGaDeMon from Enderra.com

NaGaDeMon.com

Through the NaGaDeMon site I found this link. 

FREE RPG Blog

I'd have to straighten out a few other projects in life before time would allow me to begin gaming, but it's nice to know freebies like these exist so you don't have to drop a lot of money to get started. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the pragmatic voice (or the cynical one, I'll let you be the judge) wasn't one you were looking for at the time, but when I read this I couldn't help but think...

    It's unlikely that anyone would reach out for help in worldbuilding, as the people who need it most won't realize they have a problem... and the people who ask for it probably can't use it for other reasons (can't write, for example).

    Basically, the people who need it won't ask, and the people who ask aren't the kind you want to help. :/

    ReplyDelete