Monday, December 10, 2012

Pull Up A Chair And Pour A Pint

The nerdatorium is in a state of disarray. As I was taking down maps to hang the new stuff, my wife gave me a great suggestion of how to rearrange the bookshelf to give myself more wall space. That is done and about half of the old maps are going back up, but shifting to new locations. I have 2 of 3 new maps hung, since I'm still waiting for the last one to be delivered. Pics are coming (Nils), I swear.

In the meantime, as mentioned previously, I've begun gaming with pals and preparing what will be my own homebrew campaign. Since I want to keep this blog primarily about world building, I started a new adventure log blog for the game tracking: http://carpedmhomebrew.blogspot.com/

Once we start rolling dice - probably after the holiday craziness subsides - I'll have semi-regular posts.

In the meantime, as I continue to build that world for the gamers to journey and jaunt in, I can't decide if I should post the progress here, or on the new blog. Advice, suggestions, opinions?

2 comments:

  1. I'd keep the campaign/gaming blog separate from the worldbuilding blog. Not only are you also discussing theory here; you may wish to design things and discuss those here - allowing you to tell the other players "don't peek at the realmwright blog". (They might anyway of course, so real secrets you should keep for yourself.)

    That is, of course, if you can keep all those blogs supplied with content (I know I can't...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kinda what I was thinking too. This is a more general blog, whilst the other is specific to dice throwing.

      Delete