Friday, October 19, 2012

Worldbuilder Guild

Again Nils scoured the interwebs and sent me this little doosie.

Deviant Art Worldbuilders Guild

How awesome is that?! It stands to reason that if there's a guild for cartographers, there would also be one for worldbuilders too. Why did I never think of that?

And if it wasn't cool enough to be able to browse the many many galleries, they're also on Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, and have the stand alone site http://worldbuildingschool.com/

Now I really have no excuse not to Photoshop better maps.

I played with the Photoshop cloud render as advised and got some pretty cool results. I'll be tweaking them a bit with Illustrator to clean up the outlines with smooth edges. As WIPs go, it's nice to have a few to tinker with.

No comments:

Post a Comment