Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've Fallen Down A Well

After much consideration, I've decided to up my postings to two per week instead of just Fridays.

This is technically a day late since I'll now be posting each Tuesday and Friday to have an even gap of 4 days between. Jabber jabber blah blah blah....on to the goodness.

I stumbled into the depths of this fantastic site and was lost for well over an hour (and there's still much, much more to go).

http://inkwellideas.com/

It has great advice on worldbuilding, many free gennines - I particularly like the random village generator, and several downloadables. You must give it a go.

I found it through RPGBA, which I have now joined under the persistent recommendation of Nils (aka Gandalf). I'll be damned if he wasn't right about joining other forums, Facebook, and commenting on like-minded blogs increasing my traffic.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't know inkwell? Sorry. Should've pointed it out I guess. My bad! :)

    And welcome to the rpgba. It's not just joining though, it's all about contributing :)

    ReplyDelete