Sunday, August 11, 2013

Generation One: Children of Mars - Kickstarter 1

I've backed a few Kickstarters in my day. I'd love to back more money for more projects, I simply can't afford to. Maybe someday...

It's not for completely selfless reasons, although I have given $5 here or there and not asked for any rewards. Mostly I do it because I like to promote and support art, and hopefully generate some good KS karma for when some friends and I upload our own project in search of backers.

It is with this want to contribute toward future contribution that I present this

Generation One: Children of Mars Kickstarter

From here on I will make it a point to post any backings.

1 comment:

  1. "I simply can't afford to." <-- This.

    This project looks really nice - great art style - but they are already at 210%, so, I'll have an easier time to pass on it. :)

    ReplyDelete