Friday, June 1, 2012

While the Whole World Waits

I laid out all of the Schiehallion continents on the back of my drawing board and snapped a few pics. And now I can't find the cable to transfer them from camera to compie. So that will have to come later.

For now take a gander at other pretty pics in the galleries here:

Terragen Photorealistic Landscapes

And if you want to feast your ears on epic music while feasting your eyes on the stunning visuals, here you go too:

Youtube Epic Music Mix

Of course you don't have to listen to them in order - I like the later versions myself. Just search "epic music mix". They make for one hell of a world building soundtrack, but be warned, the cat may jump up and look at you like a crazy person when you disturb their slumber by shouting "Fus Ro Dah!"




1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, video game music - some of has come really far and is quite awesome.

    Fus Ro Dah: http://youtu.be/XsMdWEpnZV8

    ReplyDelete