Monday, September 3, 2012

IT'S BACK! Ansaera/Galinorn Maps

Reposted with permission from the amazing talent that is Aventhar.

Ansaera World Map Album



This is a long time favorite that I've been pouring over for years. The shapes, colors, mountains, placement...it all blows my mind!

You'll notice in the album on CG that Aventhar has names on each continent. I like them and still refer to them as such, I just had them removed so I can zoom and place settlements unimpeded.

Many many thanks to Aventhar for allowing me to repost it here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. I have this map as a desktop background at the moment. I love it. Would love to get a bigger higher res version. One without the grid and names - although the names totally work for me.

    ReplyDelete